We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. Or until you choose to delete it, wich you can.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our App, register on the App, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our App. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our App anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain App related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our App. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our App, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Petitions App may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our App.
- - To improve our App
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate SSL encrypted data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our App.
Sharing your personal information
Petitions App does NOT and will NOT share personal information of our users with third parties. Even if we will one day, we will ASK THAT YOU GIVE US YOUR CONSENT FIRST!
For European Union Users
- We do not transfer European Union Users information outside of the European Union.
- We implemented systems to fully comply with GDPR.
- Petitions App is buid with privacy in mind from the ground up.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our App that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our App. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our App, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
We send out push notifications with important petitions to users who have subscribed to them. You can unsubscribe in settings.
We DO NOT send promotional or marketing emails of any kind. We might send transactional emails like, but not limited to: confirming your email address when registering for a new account, changing your email address or requesting a new password.
Some of the ads may be served by Facebook Audience Network. You may opt out of the use of targeting for this ads by visiting: AD Choices
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this App, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our App. Your continued use of the App following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
petitionhub.org | [email protected]
This document was last updated on March 20, 2018